Friday, January 27, 2012

Gingerbread in January

When we went to visit Rocky's parents over Christmas break, we didn't have a chance to make a gingerbread house. So, they sent us home with a kit. Today, the kids and I were very bored. So, what did we do? Made a gingerbread house! Not such a beauty, but they were excited about the project, and Chase was especially meticulous about where she wanted each candy to go. She would point to where she wanted me to place the frosting. Ryder was especially excited about the candy. He was busy sneaking candy, while Chase masterfully decorated this little jewel. :)









3 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

It turned out so cute! Speaking of cute, those kids of yours are precious! I just want to kiss your little girls cheeks!

Derek and Christi said...

Oh my gosh, that first picture is hilarious. They look like they're up to something.

The Story of Life said...

That sounds like a fun project. My kids did one of those a couple of years ago while John and I were out to dinner....then they went and threw it in the road. It took me a few days to realize the crap in the road was from my little turds. Mercy!