Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year's Interviews

For FHE last night we decided to do "New Year's Interviews." So, we sat down and each of us answered the following questions. I will only list Ryder and Chase's answers since they are more interesting and cute. :)

Ryder
Favorites:

cereal-"Frog Cereal" or "Honey Smacks"
vegetable-oranges :)
drink-milk
toy-blankie (He loves his blanket! He still takes it in the car with him on the way to preschool.)
TV Show-Spiderman
game-Uno-Moo
book-A pig a party (If You Give a Pig a Party)
restaurant-Firehouse Subs
holiday-Christmas
animal-hippopotamus

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Donken (I don't know how he came up with that!)

What do you love about each person in our family? Daddy-being mad. (?) Chase-making silly faces. Mommy-hugging.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Upstairs where the tent is. I told him that if we were to go outside our house to another place he said, "To Idaho. To Grandma's House"

What are some of your wishes for this year? Christmas time
















































































Chase
Favorites:

cereal-Captain Crunch
vegetable-fruit snacks (haha, I guess I need to teach my kids what vegetables are!)
drink-water
toy-blankie {she's doesn't care about her blankie, but Ryder said it :)}
TV Show-Frosty the Snowman
game-I don't know
book-She pointed to a random book on the shelf. :)
restaurant-McDonald's
holiday-Frog Cereal (haha)
animal-My Miss Piggy stuffed animal.

If you could change your name, what would you choose? A Smiley Face (Maybe she's channeling her inner "Prince" or "The Artist formerly know as Prince." haha

What do you love about each person in our family? Daddy: Smiley Face. Ryder: Ball Face. Mommy: Kisses.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Visit Grandpa Davies

What are some of your wishes for this year? She pointed to me. Then I asked her if she wanted me to have a baby, and she said, "Yeah."




5 comments:

Julie said...

So extremely cute. And what a good idea!

The Story of Life said...

Ha ha! So cute! Those two make me laugh!! I love to hear how a kid thinks.

Cassie said...

I've been wanting to try that. Nice to see that there can be some success. I think it'd be a neat thing to compare over the years as the kids grow up. Thanks for sharing and for the motivation to go for it.

Shannon Dooley said...

Too cute! I love the fruit snack answer, lol. Happy New Year to your cute little family!

Requel said...

Good idea, I need to do that with Bella. Your kids are so cute! And Congrats on the other little bundle!