Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Motivation: Where are you?

I am now 32 weeks prego, and let me tell you I am so UN-motivated!! Why? Isn't this usually when nesting kicks in, and you want to rearrange your whole house, do 10 loads of laundry, and organize everything? That sounds super awesome...I just wish someone else would do it for me! :)

Advice please! What helps you motivate yourself? I have the desire, but no will power. Getting ready is such a chore, and cleaning my kitchen makes me want to nap just thinking about it.

Hopefully my next update will be a chipper new (motivated) me!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Story of Life said...

I'll tell you what motivates me...watching Hoarders. That show just about kicks in the ol' gag reflex for me. It sure does make me want to clean when I get done watching it.

Unknown said...

Oh I agree about Hoarders! ;). I totally felt that same way this last pregnancy! Zero motivation and I kept waiting and waiting for the energy to kick in! I couldn't even motivate myself to get excited about playing with the baby stuff! If I did have motivation, I had zero energy or was so far behind it overwhelmed me and if I had energy I didn't wanna clean with it I wanted to play or get out of the house ;). Wish I had advice for ya, but I really had to just ask Phill to help and guide him to what to do ;). I was out!! ;). Vitamin D made a huge difference though when my dr put me on it ;)

Emily said...

you and me both sista!!!!!
dude we need to talk. I miss ya. I'm gonna call you tomorrow.

The Plum Verbena said...

Lists! I love to cross things off a list. I also do a reward system with myself, if I can get the laundry folded, or dishwasher unloaded then I get 15 minutes of what I want to do time. Then next chore. Kinda lame, but somehow it helps. Oh, and sometimes I set a timer and race the timer :) Good luck!

Ashlee & Kevin said...

Sorry I have no advice, I just wanted to say congratulations. I didn't know you were pregnant. I hope you're doing well and finding that long lost energy.