Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Paradise

My parents took all their children and their spouses on a week long vacation. There were 25 adults and 3 babies on the trip. We vacationed in beautiful Destin, Florida. It's rumored to be one of the finest beaches in Florida. Did we run into any oil on the beach? No, but we did run into these beautiful sights!



































































































































































But the REAL paradise was this...











and this...




















































I love my family SO much. I had the best time of my life! And I was SO grateful that I wasn't worried about my kids at home because they were in very safe hands with my in-laws.
I wish I could write all the things that happened, but I think I'll save that for my journal so as not to bore anyone reading this! :)
P.S. My mom is almost 70 and driving a wave runner...she ROCKS!!

11 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Okay, LOVE the picture of your mom tearing up the water. Your family is amazing. Glad to see you got to go on a trip with them.

The Plum Verbena said...

SO jealous!!! I miss the beach!! I am glad ya'll didn't have any oil. It has hit PCB from what I hear. Looks like an awesome trip!!

Derek and Christi said...

AAAHHHHHhhhhh! I forgot that you guys were going on this! That looks like a blast! And that picture of your mom is hilarious! She looks like a wild woman!

PS-I wish you would post more often, I love to read about your FABULOUS life!

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Sounds like a BLAST! l love getting together with family and doing so in paradise, even better :D

Julie said...

That picture of your mom just made my day :0) What a fun time! Looking at the picture of your family made me miss you all so much! I'm glad you got to spend time together!

The Story of Life said...

That was seriously the best trip EVER! I loved every minute of it. Thanks for all your hard work in planning a lot of it!

P.S. You seriously take the best pictures! :)

Katrina and Tonio Uriarte said...

Destin was in my mission. I never got to serve there but I have heard it is gorgeous. It looks like it. Seems like an amazing trip. My grandma road a wave runner when she was 83 or so. She just jumped right on. I had to hold her dentures. :(

Emily said...

Dang. I could hardly look at the pics. I've been dreaming of a beach getaway. I'm so glad you had a good time. I think that would be so fun to get together with all my siblings and no kids. Not that we don't love our kids.

You have a beautiful family. It took me a minute to find you in the picture cause you all look alike. I'm sure you will treasure the memories from that trip for a long time.

Emily Andrus said...

I just have to say that a sure highlight was spending the last night at the mansion in style with the fellow Cipriano Ramirez's! You guys are so much fun. We wish we could hang with you all the time. :)
Checks in the mail!

Requel said...

I love your family too! Your Mom does rock but so does your Dad. They are the pure sweetest people I think I've ever met. So glad you got to go and have so much fun. It's so fun to get together with family.

Rachel B said...

i can't get over that pic of your mom cruisin!! that is awesome, love her! that beach looks amazing, super jealous! how fun!