Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spoiled!

I meant to write about this last week, but I was too busy getting ready for Parent-Teacher Conferences. Anyway, Rocky's parents came to visit the 8th-12th. They had some business they were doing here in Utah, so we were lucky enough to get to spend some time with them.
I absolutely love it when Rocky's parents come. For several reasons. One being that Ryder loves them, and they are constantly entertaining him. They spoil him so much with attention. He just gets to show off for them, and we all watch him. They also spoil him with a ton of toys! They bought him this little interactive playhouse and lots of other little treats and things.
Another reason why I love when they come is because they spoil Rocky and me! On Monday they volunteered to watch Ryder while Rocky and I went to dinner and a movie. Then, on Wednesday they took us to dinner and afterwards to Walmart.
Now, when I say spoiled, I mean SPOILED!!! They just let us fill up 2 carts full of food, toys, essentials, etc. then they paid for it all! Ridiculous! But, it's true. They are super sweet, and I feel so lucky that I don't have any nightmare mother-in-law stories! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is awesome! Do they want to come visit me?

The Story of Life said...

Sweeeeet! Can I marry Rocky too? It's nice to be spoiled every once in awhile!!!!

Mindy said...

Hey Heather..we saw your blog when we were looking at some friend's lists..cute blog!! It looks like you're doing awesome!