Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Your husband might be a nerd if...

Not only is Rocky's Halloween costume an example of why he is a nerd, but here are some other things to consider...
Your husband might be a nerd if:
-he has more toys than your own child and the neighbors combined.
-he is getting a custom made Star Wars costume for next year (being made now).
-he owns copies of several kids cartoons.
-he tries to teach your child the names of various superheroes and other things relating to the "nerd side."
-reads Wired and National Geographic magazines cover to cover.
-had to be conviced to stop using his cartoon pillowcase.
...I think I could go on, and on, but overall being a nerd makes my husband a fabulous father! :)

4 comments:

The Story of Life said...

Rocky is awesome!! My kids are always so excited when Uncle Rocky comes to town. He is way to nice to sit and listen to them and draw for them. Riley and Brynn tell and show their friends about Rocky's website and drawings. They think he is the bomb! Heather, you are married to one cool nerd!

Brooke said...

Rocky IS the bomb! We all love him :) We are so glad to have that nerd in the family!

Emily Andrus said...

Heather,

I'm glad to see that you, Rocky, and the "Dutchman" turned pumpkin joined the blogging world. (I saw the adorable costume on Heidi's blog) Ryder is so cute. I can't wait for him to get together with Feefers during Christmas. If you can't get onto our blog email me so I can send you an invite. Miss you guys!

Derek and Christi said...

So funny! I want to see the Ninja Turtle.