Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Verbal Gems

I had to post this for posterity/grandparents!

I know I just posted about Ryder, but this kid is really cracking me up!

Top 3 awesome things he's said this week:

1) Me: Ryder are you going to get married someday?

R: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What did I tell you? What did I tell you?! I'm not getting married! :)

2) Chase was dancing around the kitchen and Ryder observed and said, "Great dancing Chase, bravo! Bravo!" (Where does he learn this?)

3) Our family was in the kitchen doing different activities: coloring, baking, drawing, playing with toys, and Ryder stops coloring to make some awesome remarks. :)

Ryder: We live in a dirty house.

Rocky: Who makes it a dirty house?

Ryder: The kids.

At least the kid is honest! haha

4 comments:

Julie said...

I imagine him being so dramatic with the wedding comment. So cute!

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Lol!!!

Emily said...

Morgan is going to be crushed to hear that Ryder will not marry her. Actually I think she's moved on to Caden now so it's all good :)

The Story of Life said...

What a funny little guy!! I love hearing what your kids have to say!