Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Little Hero!


















Lately I have really enjoyed Ryder. I know that sounds like an awful/odd statement, but I have enjoyed watching him learn new things, mature, and say some funny things. :) He really is a sweetheart, but I think back to the terrible twos, (and, let's face it, the not-so-pleasant threes) and it amazes me how much he has progressed.


















Ryder has such a funny sense of humor. Today he was talking about what would happen if he didn't have a mommy or daddy [some positives and some negatives :) ] But, he said, "If I didn't have a mommy, then who would wipe my bum?" Lol!


















When we went to pick Ryder up from preschool today, he showed me this cute sticker he had earned for being good. He then proceeded to put in on Chase's shirt because he had missed her so much! (15 minutes later they were fighting, but that's a different post!) He really is a sweet brother to Chase, and I'm excited to see how the receive our new baby GIRL!! :) They've already started to kiss my belly and say "Nice baby," as they pat it. haha



















Ryder really was my hero today because when I was buckling them in the car after preschool I accidently locked the keys in the car with both of them buckled in. So, I had to have Ryder get out of his booster seat, climb into the front seat (child safety locks), and unlock the door. He did it!! It only took about 5 minutes, which saved me time and cash! Thank you Ryder buddy! :)

P.S. No, this is not a recent picture of us (I will post a new one in 6-12 months time).

3 comments:

The Story of Life said...

What a good little buddy to get them unlocked! Glad he was able to do it. Miss you all!

Brynn said...

HAHA I love the 6-12 months time...I think for me you should post one now....i have never seen you pregnant since im new to the family :)

Derek and Christi said...

What a good boy!! He is such a cutie. Who would wipe his bum? Really. If Rocky is like Derek, then the answer is no one. :)
You should just say that's a current picture. I might try that trick next time.