Friday, September 9, 2011

Chasey Girl














This morning Chase wanted to wear the new shorts we bought her last week. So, she put them on, and then requested that I cut the tags/label off in the back (these often bother her).

We went downstairs, and I got the scissors and just as I was about to cut I said, "Hold still so I don't cut you."

Then she said very seriously, "Don't cut my bum off!" haha

I told her, "I would never do that!" (between fits of laughter).





*My friend Nikki took these pictures.

7 comments:

The Story of Life said...

That is so funny!!!! I love and miss that little lady! You can cut my bum off if you want to! :)

The Laters said...

She is so cute! That is so funny! I agree too, you can cut my bum off if you want to. haha. I hope you are doing well in your new place!

Bonnie said...

baha! she is a funny girl! like her mama and looks just like her too! such a cutie!

Derek and Christi said...

You had to know that we would all die over that picture, right? First of all she looks OLD and so SASSY! Like she knows just what she's up to. And lastly, she looks like a beautiful angel!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

What a funny little girl! I love the things kids say.

Kevin and Ashlee said...

Your kids are so cute. Chase is adorable and looks just like you. Hope you're doing well.

Katie said...

Heather, she is darling and funny! I am totally setting her up with Isaac in about 20 years. :) Think of the cute grandbabies we would have! Okay, maybe I'm thinking too far in the future...