Friday, April 8, 2011

Gloating


Don't you hate it when people post their awesome pictures from Hawaii? Well, that's why it took me so long to put these up. I felt smug doing it. But, with this crappy weather, I guess I just want to go back in time.
So here are some pics from February when Rocky's amazing parents took us with them to Hawaii! Don't be hater. :)


<---Someone had to tame this beast.























<----These flamingos were on our hotel grounds.












I'm still trying to teach Rocky how to ride like a cowboy. :)
<----










Susan and Kent. Rocky's parents. They are the best!
<---










We went snorkeling and the boat also had 2 slides and a diving board. We whipped up a routine for the passengers.
<---- :)

















<---How did this picture get in here?

















LUAU!!
<-----











3 comments:

The Story of Life said...

Okay, I'm still jealous! Can I be both Rocky's sister AND your sister? Do Rocky's parents need another daughter? :) What a flippen blast!

Derek and Christi said...

Oh I'm not a hater, I'm a lover through and through. Lucky you and Rocky having such awesome families! Loved the picture of you two in the wet suits! That's some serious fun.

Katie said...

How fun! I love the moo moo, so hot!