Thursday, March 11, 2010

God, you sure have a sense of humor!

If you read the post below, you know that life has been pretty slow lately. So what did I do? Stated the obvious and complained a little.
The Lord sure is funny...I just got called to be the Young Women's President. haha, oh boy! I told Rocky I wouldn't have been more surprised if he'd slammed my head in the refrigerator.
Well, Heavenly Father, you're gonna start hearing a lot more pleading prayers. Hope you're ready to send some blessings my way! :)

8 comments:

The Laters said...

Oh how fun! I am in the young womens too and you are going to have such a blast! You have such a cute little family!

Nathan and Sarah said...

You will be a fantastic YW President. Good luck!

The Marshall's said...

You will be amazing! The girls will LOVE you!

Requel said...

Serves ya right!! I just got released from the Young Womens. It was awesome. A lot of work but so fun!! You'll be really good at it.

Julie said...

Heather, you are going to ROCK that calling! Such lucky girls!

The Story of Life said...

The Young Women in your ward are very LUCKY to have you as their President! You will do a fantastic job! They will love everything about you! You just have such a great sense of humor!

Rachel said...

That is the perfect calling for you. You'll be excellent. Congrats!

Emily Andrus said...

Heather you will be amazing! You might be wishing for your slow mundane days again, but you will be such a great leader!! They are lucky to have you.