Monday, December 7, 2009

He'd have to be on the REALLY, REALLY nice list...

I went to the mall last week with a friend, and I thought that while we were there I'd take Ryder to see Santa. Luckily it was early in the day so there was no line. Ryder liked looking at Santa from a distance, but didn't want to sit on his lap. Santa asked, "What would you like for Christmas?" Ryder quietly said,"I'm hoping for a dog." Santa and I laughed at that.
He can have any kind of dog...as long as it's a stuffed one! :)

3 comments:

The Story of Life said...

Maybe you could get a dog to chase your cats around. ha ha! Isn't it funny how all kids just want a dog so bad? You better look into something like Fur-real friends. Cute little Ryder.

Par 5 said...

Amen to that. My kids ask for a dog every year, and every year the answer is the same...No. :)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

That is what I think too. Bear keeps asking for a puppy :D