Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Running some "Aaron"ds

I told Ryder that we needed to "run some errands" today. I was just dropping different things off at some neighbors. We made our first stop and after I got in the car Ryder asked, "Where's Aaron?" I was confused at first. I just said, "We're not seeing Aaron." Then, we had to make another stop. When I got back in the car Ryder said, "I want to play with Aaron." Then it hit me...errand...Aaron. Oops! He was so good, I told him we had one more errand to run, and then we'd go home and I'd give him a sucker (he deserved something for sitting so well and being so confused)! After my last stop he said, "Bye Aaron!" Love that kid!

6 comments:

utahbuyeragent said...

That's awesome! Funny kid ;)

The Story of Life said...

Ha ha!! That is a riot! I love it when you realize that kids have NO IDEA what you are taking about. Poor kid just wanted to play with Aaron so bad! :)

Derek and Christi said...

That's exactly what I thought when I was a kid. I was jeolous of all Aarons until I figured it out. So funny. Me and Ryder and like two peas in a pod. :)

craig and jill said...

How sweet!

Unknown said...

hahahahaah, this is so funny. My little guy does the same thing. He'll say, "Can I come to aaron's with you?" I know what he means because we don't know anyone named Aaron. Then he'll ask, "mommy, where did you get that?" I'll reply, "Macey's" He'll say, "no you didn't mom! You got it at Aaron's" The other day my Dad asked me after he babysat, Who is Aaron? I had to explain. hahahah, I think its so funny.

Emily Andrus said...

Kids take things so literally--that is funny! Maybe if we ever have a boy we can name him Aaron :) Can't believe how old Chase is getting. What a dolly!