Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chase Update

I realized I need to post more pictures of Chase!! She is growing so much. Here is a little photo progression of her life the past couple months.





She is such a happy baby!






A little too much love...

A rude awakening...

A very honest reaction from an infant. :)

Bath time.



Awww!


And of course, we can't forget Ryder.


Goin' in for the kill.

He is such a silly boy!

He likes to pretend to be a baby sometimes.

This is Ryder's best friend, our next door neighbor, Ty.


P.S. About my kidney stones...they are no longer! I had heard about the coke and asparagus remedy (Thanks, Rachel! :)), and I haven't had pain since. Now hopefully I've passed them all.

8 comments:

Derek and Christi said...

Fantastic photos! I had to laugh, because that's what going on at my house. Evelyn playing in little sisters toys, kissing her, etc.

Chase is so beautiful! Her skin looks so soft and milky, and she totally looks all you. And I always forget how handsome Ryder is, I love his coloring too. He looks like such a big boy now.

Glad the stones are gone!

The Story of Life said...

Cute, cute, cute pics. Good grief your kids get older looking every time I see them. Chase looks so sweet in all those pictures, I just want to eat her for dinner. Finger lickin good! :) Ryder looks so old next to her! WoW!

Rachel said...

SO glad to hear your doing better. Those things can be killer!
Looks like Ryder is going to be a great big brother. Chase is beautiful.

Cassie said...

What cute pics. I just love the "aww" picture. She is beautiful. It's been nice to chat with you in the mothers room but I'm sure we could have way more fun if we actually got together. We should have a "not back to school" party or something.

Emily Andrus said...

I didn't know you had kidney stones. I'm glad that remedy worked for you. My BFF in LA always got them and she tried the remedy to no avail.
Chase has grown a ton. I think she looks more like you. Is that what people have said? Ryder is still as cute as ever and enjoying his big brother role. I hope you guys come to Disney World soon. I bet you are glad that school will be starting without you this year!
Miss you all!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Oh, Chase is a DOLL!! I love the picture of her all bundled up in a blanket. The look on her face is adorable. I love that picture of Ryder giving a little too much love, so classic (Jackson does that all the time).

Katie said...

Heather, you have the cutest kids!

Nathan and Sarah said...

Heather I saw your blog on Bonnies blog. I hope its okay I am looking! Your kids are SO cute!

Sarah