Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello there!


I decided it would be a good idea to create a blog so that family and friends could stay in touch with us.  Previously I had viewed a blog as the Christmas letter that never ends.  You know the one where the parents brag about how wonderful their kids are.   "Billy just invented the cold fusion reactor in his science class!"  (Rocky helped out with that).  So, I guess some things do change.  And by the way, Ryder just won "Cutest Baby Award" issued by...me!

3 comments:

Emily Andrus said...

You mean he won the red ribbon (Fee-Fee took the blue). That is a cute boy.
-Kevin

The Story of Life said...

Cute pic. I just love Ryder. He makes me laugh. I just thought about him looking for the hammer to come and hit me with. Hee Hee. I love Kevin's comment. He is just wrapped around those kids' fingers!

Derek and Christi said...

Fantastic! Ryder is such a perfect mix of you two. He is so handsome. I feel the need to say handsome because he looks more and more like a little man.